If you are currently dealing with a bed bug infestation, suspect you are dealing with one, or have a neighbor that’s had a bad experience, it’s likely you’ve been putting in some bed bug research. This is good because it pays to be on top of your game. You never want to just up and discover you are infested with bed bugs without having some sort of plan.
With all that in mind, if you’ve been conducting your research in San Antonio, it’s highly likely you’ve come across something called cryonite treatment. That’s because this treatment is just making its way to parts of the United States like Texas and San Antonio. While this might be the case, cryonite is actually a tried and tested form of bed bug treatment. It’s one that’s been utilized extensively throughout parts of Europe and even Australia. So, what’s this treatment all about, and just how effective is it?
How Does Cryonite Treatment Work?
In the simplest sense of things, cryonite treatment works by freezing its suspects. Think of traditional pesticide treatment. Cryonite is applied in the same manner out of a similar canister and nozzle. However, here is the biggest difference. It is CO2, instead of chemicals and pesticides, that are housed in the canister. What’s really unique about this CO2, commonly referred to as snow, is that it comes out of the canister as gas.
There is no liquid stage like pesticides. It just comes out of the canister in a gas state. This gives the treatment a variety of unique application options. Such treatments can safely and effectively be used in electrical outlets, on food items, and a whole slew of other surfaces where other liquid treatments would be a problem. These are just some of the reasons that cryonite treatment is growing more and more effective. It doesn’t take a genius to see the real potential here with this treatment.
A More Eco-Friendly Solution
Speaking of chemicals and pesticides, this is one of the biggest advantages of cryonite treatment. It’s completely chemical-free. Although the substance comes directly out of the canister as a gas, the state of change doesn’t require the utilization of any chemicals. This no doubt offers the substance a whole slew of unique properties.
- It can literally be used anywhere, anytime
- It can safely be used on a handful of surfaces that would be a problem with liquid treatments (bakeries, kitchen, motors, and electrical outlets)
- It kills all stages of bed bugs, including eggs, adults, and larvae
- There is no residual effect, meaning guests can immediately move back into their dwellings without the fear of potential after effects
- There is no need to stop production or assembly lines
Why Cryonite Treatment?
You can clearly see most of the advantages of cryonite treatment. After reading this, it is no longer a question of what is cryonite treatment. It now becomes a question of why wouldn’t you utilize cryonite in your home or office? Need more proof that cryonite is today’s top bed bug treatment solution?
- A more cost-effective solution
- Greener, safer, and more eco-friendly
- Proven effective against most crawling insects, like but not limited to bed bugs, roaches, fleas, and beetles
- Kills bugs during all stages of life (from the beginning to end)
- Safe and even easier to administer
- No residual aftereffect
- Can be placed directly in contact with edibles or food products
- There is extremely little production downtime (none in most situations)
Whether you have concerns, questions, or want to schedule an in-house assessment, you can always give our San Antonio offices a call. We always have people standing by, ready, willing, and able to assist at all times of the day and night. We even offer emergency services in the event you need someone out at the property after hours or during weekend hours. Whatever the situation is, we are more than willing to adapt for our customers. It’s just up to you now to give us a call. The ball is in your court!
If you have any other pest control issues please check out other services.